Giving someone a plant really means a lot. If you are looking for interesting plants, you should consider bonsai plants. This plant brings in positivity and fresh air. It also makes the room soothing. You can get this plant for every occasion, including Mother’s Day, Friendship Day, Anniversary, and Birthday.
What is a Bonsai Plant?
The origin of this plant is japan. The word bonsai means ‘planted in a container.’ In the 14th century, the Japanese people started the art of cultivating small trees within a container. The bonsai plant looks like a miniature tree. People who indulge in this art show many health and psychological benefits.
What is the Significance of the Bonsai Plant?
Growing a bonsai plant requires a lot of love, care, and attention which creates a soothing environment. People grow this plant to relieve stress and improve their health. The bonsai tree also looks adorable, so giving it some is an excellent idea.
Why Should You Gift Bonsai Plants to Your Loved Ones?
You can shop bonsai plants for gifts from an online store. You can also find different types of bonsai plants at online stores. The most popular bonsai trees are Juniper Bonsai, Ficus Ginseng Bonsai, Azalea Bonsai, Bougainvillea Bonsai, Jade Bonsai, and Carmona Bonsai.
Different bonsai plants for gifts have different appeals. You can gift an Azalea Bonsai if you want a flowering plant, as it offers dazzling blooms in white, pink, and red.
If you know someone who likes housewarming gifts, then Bonsai trees are a perfect birthday present. This plant also enhances the beauty of the home as it comes in a beautiful vase, ceramic planter, or concrete pot.
Interesting Facts About Bonsai Tree
Some interesting facts about the Bonsai tree you should know.
- Having a Bonsai plant helps stimulate learning and boost a person’s immunity. Gift this plant to someone you wish great health.
- This plant needs bright light and a humid atmosphere to live.
- This plant needs little water. You should water them when the top soil is dry.
- You will need a great amount of skill to make a Bonsai tree at home.
- Japanese people consider the Bonsai Plant good luck.
- The Bonsai plant can live more than 100 years under proper care.
Care Tips for Bonsai Plants to Keep Them Alive
You should follow these tips to ensure your Bonsai plant thrives for several years, including
- You should water the bonsai tree when the top 1 to 1.5 inches of soil is dry. You can water this plant once a day if it is getting direct sun.
- You should place the plant where it receives sufficient sun. Keep the plant 3 to 4 feet high on a table or window.
- Use the right soil mixture that provides enough water retention for the plant.
- You should use fertilizer during growth to keep the bonsai plant alive.
- Re-pot the plant after winter for proper growth of the plant.
- You should perform light pruning on the bonsai plant regularly.
Now Shop Bonsai Plants from Us
Bonsai plants are perfect indoor plants that you can find on our site. We also offer other healthy plants that bring luck and happiness to your life.