LVT floors are eminent because the go- to- floor, floor for commercial enterprise additionally referred to as an appropriate floor for industrial designers and business plants. This flooring is a sturdy flexible alternative to hardwood and tiles have the ability to reproduce the designs down to the smallest detail which is astounding.
LVT flooring is waterproof and easy to clean flooring
Cleaning stains and spills on carpet and hardwood can be a big task. But, if your flooring is waterproof, clean-up couldn’t be easier. You just need to do is, wipe the liquid with a paper towel or damp washcloth. A small amount of liquid dish soap or non-abrasive cleaners can be applied for larger messes, or whenever you want a deeper clean. This flooring requires proper mopping to stay in good shape instead of having to schedule yearly cleanings with professionals.
LVT flooring is durable
Unlike flooring that needs regular maintenance and costly upkeep, this LVT flooring installed by experts are especially durable, meaning it will stand up to the wear and tear of your home for years to come. They made this flooring that won’t need to be replaced after several years like carpet and isn’t prone to aging over time like hardwood.
LVT flooring brings you the best
LVT flooring gives protection from mold and mildew. This flooring eliminates this potential hazard by not allowing moisture to accumulate under the surface. Spills can easily be cleaned up before mold and mildew have the chance to form. This also prevents the unpleasant musty odors that can plague carpeted homes.
LVT offers cost-effectiveness with the character, look, and grain of a hardwood floor or the texture and feel of Italian slate tiles.
- PRICE- LVT is an affordable alternative to another flooring, bringing luxury to your home at a fraction of the cost.
- DURABILITY- made of durable material that adapts to heavy foot traffic, and resists fire and exposure to moisture.
- UNIVERSAL- water-resistant, and offers excellent tensile and slip resistance, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
- WARMTH- brings warmth and softness to the feet.
- SOUNDPROOFING- compared to other floor coverings, LVT is quieter when stepped on.
- MAINTENANCE- cleaning with LVT is easy as it is durable and protective. You can be a little rough and clean it thoroughly.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN- the texture and finish of the design makes LVT difficult to distinguish from hardwoods and offers more impressive designs such as: mosaic and patterned patterns.
- REPLACEMENT- LVTs are sold in separate tile packs, so if damage, you can easily replace tiles in the affected area
- LIFE EXPECTANCY- the average life expectancy of LVT is 25- 3 years, depending on maintenance, traffic, and location.
- INSTALLATION- LVT can be installed on existing plywood or concrete floors as long as the surface is flat, smooth and structurally strong, which makes DIY projects a lot easier.